View Profile compl33tbull

65 Movie Reviews

The animation was fine. But it's a mandolin, not a ukulele you fuck.

wrong

that wasn't a waltz

best yet

I wish I could put 11/10. OH WELL

This was one of my favorite animations you've done so far. Far better than Wacky Game Jokes, or even the Jerry series. I remember thinking "I'm so happy for you MAx, it appears you can make a drama that is as watchable and entertaining as your comedies. Props to your skills". Of course, that was right before the very end.

SPOILER ALERT
When it turned out to be furries I damn near shat myself. Just another example of how very real the danger is my friend. Keep that asshole clenched! Unless you like it like that...which is okay too...

39 Game Reviews

Tom's was clearly the most original:P

But I'm gonna have to say CosmicDeath! With Nekow as a runner up.

This was a really really good collab idea, glad to see the ideas aer getting more creatvie and original!

soundtrack

mandolin represent!

fun enough

And I can't get over the music. I'm like 95% sure this is a remake of an old Donkey Kong Country 2 song, correct me if I'm wrong.

13 Audio Reviews

Cool beans=^]

I liked it a lot. You put a lot of emphasis on the mood changes, but the transition between some of the moods wasn't all that great. Particularly at :35. But what it changed into was pretty mind blowing.

Am I the only one that heard the Twilight Princess riff snuck in there?

10/10, 5/5, added to my playlist

This song is incredible. It really is haunting, the different ominous sounding tracks building upon each other, changing scene like a movie shot in one cut. From :58-1:20, I didn't realize what the building sound was, as if it was an otherworldly creature. Then, bam, it switches to a guitar, as if it's been a guitar the whole time. Then the drums come in, creeping behind you at 1:28, setting a suspenseful beat, guitar distorting along with it. Then the chorus of other sounds to begin to play and break down, to a haunting melody and calm quiet. Then bam, more guitar, like a pack of wolves, howling at the moon.

It's been added to my playlist of notable techno. Great blippin job.

Gian responds:

Wow, that's an awesome way too look at this song. I love to hear how people react to my creations, and you didn't disappoint, great review. Thanks a lot Mr!

A pack of wolves howling, that was great.

strange mix of

Linkin Park (=/), Howard Jones of KSE, and Dream Theater. But it's cool. It works for the song.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Whoa! Thanks dude! Glad you dig. More on the way!

12 Art Reviews

You make my heart sing....

...for more tiger blood!

i always love...

...USB art. To make something that's cute/creepy/cool but also functional is so awesome to me. I am definitely interested! PM me the Ebay link or whatever you got por favor!!!

hey look!

It's Alex Pardee! Oh wait....
I like this on a lot! The colors blend together nicely, and from the thumbnail of the mouth, I though this was on a wall somewhere near some train tracks. Definitely liked.

n/a, Male