Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Tom's was clearly the most original:P

But I'm gonna have to say CosmicDeath! With Nekow as a runner up.

This was a really really good collab idea, glad to see the ideas aer getting more creatvie and original!

Bloons 2 Christmas Pack Bloons 2 Christmas Pack

soundtrack

mandolin represent!

Dinx - Mystery Mansion Dinx - Mystery Mansion

fun enough

And I can't get over the music. I'm like 95% sure this is a remake of an old Donkey Kong Country 2 song, correct me if I'm wrong.

Choo Choo Like a Hobo Choo Choo Like a Hobo

hmm

It got, well, repetitive to say the least. Would have been nice with some music too. My hand started killing me by the end! Keep at it, you'll get there.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

I liked it^^

I liked this alot! The music was perfect, had a very Wonderland feel to it. It wasn't too hard, and wasn't too easy. Truth be told, I had to cheat to find the combo:3
This was a very pleasant twist to the twisted tale of Wonderland. Good job!! Can't wait till the next one:D

ImpendingRiot responds:

Well cheating or not, I'm just glad you had fun. Thank you for the kind words

The Paper Boy The Paper Boy

has promise

it has promise. fun concept, but the depth perception of this game killed me(literally). I kept ramming into buildings when i thought i was behind them.

William and Sly William and Sly

sequel anyone?

this was very fun. A lot easier after I remembered I could get a map. Congrats on the success. I'm sure this could make a sweet series.

Gray Gray

loved it

i loved this game. At first, i had a little bit of trouble understanding how to talk, but after i figured it out, i loved where it went. My interpretation is that you play as a "devil's advocate" and try to argue the point that the mob is using. Then, as you slowly make your own mob, some of them march on and make their own versions of the point, and others follow you to jump on the band wagon. Then, when your point becomes total, you switch sides to stay devils advocate and the cycle repeats. If you don't want to say it publicly, and if it was different than my interpretation, please PM me your intentions for the meaning of this game. It was fantastic gentlemen.

Neverending Light Neverending Light

BADASS!!!

i cant wait for the next one man. Music set the mood real nice on this. As did the voice acting

Army Driver Army Driver

hmm..

decent enough i guess, didnt like the controls tho