ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight

Cool beans=^]

I liked it a lot. You put a lot of emphasis on the mood changes, but the transition between some of the moods wasn't all that great. Particularly at :35. But what it changed into was pretty mind blowing.

Am I the only one that heard the Twilight Princess riff snuck in there?

Haunted Guitar [Gian] Haunted Guitar [Gian]

10/10, 5/5, added to my playlist

This song is incredible. It really is haunting, the different ominous sounding tracks building upon each other, changing scene like a movie shot in one cut. From :58-1:20, I didn't realize what the building sound was, as if it was an otherworldly creature. Then, bam, it switches to a guitar, as if it's been a guitar the whole time. Then the drums come in, creeping behind you at 1:28, setting a suspenseful beat, guitar distorting along with it. Then the chorus of other sounds to begin to play and break down, to a haunting melody and calm quiet. Then bam, more guitar, like a pack of wolves, howling at the moon.

It's been added to my playlist of notable techno. Great blippin job.

Gian responds:

Wow, that's an awesome way too look at this song. I love to hear how people react to my creations, and you didn't disappoint, great review. Thanks a lot Mr!

A pack of wolves howling, that was great.

Cornwall Farm Cornwall Farm

nice mando

Any chance of getting tabs?

Romantic Insanity Romantic Insanity

strange mix of

Linkin Park (=/), Howard Jones of KSE, and Dream Theater. But it's cool. It works for the song.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Whoa! Thanks dude! Glad you dig. More on the way!

Man on a Mountain Man on a Mountain

dylan

Bob dylan like, which i assume is the approach you were going for. You should learn to bend harmonica notes, it's pretty easy once you figure it out.

notnath responds:

yeah it's dylany. well i think pat just started playing, but he's learning!

Space Reggae (1st Rendition) Space Reggae (1st Rendition)

simply magic

this song gives me goosebumps every time i hear it. It's one of my chill out and driving songs. A perfect fusion of two very different styles of music. Can't wait to hear the second rendition!(if there ever will be a second that is)

mr-jazzman responds:

Hey man, thanks for the awesome feedback man! I hate to say it, but I don't think there will be a second rendition =( sorry. I actually looked into removing the damn "1st Rendition" from the title because it takes away from the track's awesomeness, but alas, I can't because it's too popular lol! I CAN tell you I'm working on a dubstep song that's sort of the successor to this - very ambient and slow; you can hear a preview of that currently, called "Closure WIP." Of course, if dubstep isn't your style, then you might not like it...all I know is it's sending chills down MY spine, and that doesn't happen often to me in music! (Well, except for when listening to Karnivool, which is probably easily one of the best bands of our generation - but that's a different story.) Anyway, thanks for the review man, it means a lot! =)

Glass Fish - Inside the Whale Glass Fish - Inside the Whale

loved it

i really loved this one:D best in the game!

Colour My World Colour My World

be proud of this

fantastic job. Apart from the message, this really made the game for me. I absolutely love this piece. Good job.

Zelda: Windmill Zelda: Windmill

nice

very well done

i should learn this on the mandolin

Castle Crash the Battle! Castle Crash the Battle!

very well done

i like the banjo-like synth that kinda bounces. The background angelic chorus is also really cool. Only problem was the banjo panning killed my head haha