All 12 art Reviews

WILD THING WILD THING

You make my heart sing....

...for more tiger blood!

Zombie USB Zombie USB

i always love...

...USB art. To make something that's cute/creepy/cool but also functional is so awesome to me. I am definitely interested! PM me the Ebay link or whatever you got por favor!!!

davestudio responds:

Thanks a lot! Here's the link to buy all 4 USB Zombies :)

There's something in my eye There's something in my eye

hey look!

It's Alex Pardee! Oh wait....
I like this on a lot! The colors blend together nicely, and from the thumbnail of the mouth, I though this was on a wall somewhere near some train tracks. Definitely liked.

LURV BEN LURV BEN

5/10

this gets a rating of 5/10 simply because it's newgrounds, time to get a fucking joke guys. I'm pretty sure Rucklo knows this sucks, as do a lot of other people. This isn't the type of guy who'd consider this talent, and you'd realize that if you listened to his music. And SPectrumTopHat, bitching about not getting scouted when this has been won't get you anywhere. Instead, learn to make your art better, to start. The greats didn't spend 5 minutes in Algebra doodling the Sistine Chapel or Blue Poles. Man up emo kid.

f o c u s f o c u s

three and a half thumbs up!

Before I even read your description I instantly thought "Alex Grey?"

I like the use of color, with the red and blue with the cream. I like how you switched colors to show different aspects of the body, whether it be the shoulder muscles or the left eye. The curls on the bottom left and right made it nice and psychedelic. I think Grey would be proud to accept this as being inspired by him.

Mxthod responds:

wow, greatly appreciate that.

I dream of balance I dream of balance

I don't know what it is...

...but something about this piece makes it so great. Maybe it's the composition; the straight vertical line that's made by the man on the easel, which then splits off with the cat tracks and shadow. Or maybe it's the creamy background color. Either way, very well done, I really like this one.

Super Breaking Bad 2 Turbo Super Breaking Bad 2 Turbo

no chili powder here

this is one of the funniest things i've seen on Newgrounds! I was falling off my chair, great job man!!

Spatulons vs. Phlovomites Spatulons vs. Phlovomites

woah

the sheer volume of this is incredible. There's just so much going on, yet it's still easy to keep track of. Great job friend.

A Great Blank Space A Great Blank Space

great

one of my new favorites for sure. Great use of positive and negative space my friend.

Puppet Master Puppet Master

awesome movie

this movie was frickin awesome. Think you could make this a wallpaper?

The-Swain responds:

i am using it as a wallpaper now, you just need to center it and make the background black. Thats what I did anyway.