Monsters of Bluegrass Monsters of Bluegrass

The animation was fine. But it's a mandolin, not a ukulele you fuck.

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

wrong

that wasn't a waltz

Grizzly Bear Man Grizzly Bear Man

good animation, meh song

Bob Dylan was a great lyricist and a great activist. But he helped to destroy folk music. He started the idea that you can play major chords, talk-sing, and blow into a harmonica. However that's just not what it is. Never was never should have been. I play mandolin, git, and slide git, and while I play mostly bluegrass and blues, I know my way around a folk song.

The lyrics were pretty standard for Dylan-esque folk, and the recording quality of the song makes me want to shank small children. What saved the video is the Hanna-Barbera style animation. It synced with the song well enough, but man, I just couldn't get over the music. I'm sure you guys put work in it, but it just sounds generic modern folk.

notnath responds:

I gotta disagree with you on Dylan, but I can see why people wouldn't like him.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Tom's was clearly the most original:P

But I'm gonna have to say CosmicDeath! With Nekow as a runner up.

This was a really really good collab idea, glad to see the ideas aer getting more creatvie and original!

Bloons 2 Christmas Pack Bloons 2 Christmas Pack

soundtrack

mandolin represent!

Dinx - Mystery Mansion Dinx - Mystery Mansion

fun enough

And I can't get over the music. I'm like 95% sure this is a remake of an old Donkey Kong Country 2 song, correct me if I'm wrong.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight

Cool beans=^]

I liked it a lot. You put a lot of emphasis on the mood changes, but the transition between some of the moods wasn't all that great. Particularly at :35. But what it changed into was pretty mind blowing.

Am I the only one that heard the Twilight Princess riff snuck in there?

Haunted Guitar [Gian] Haunted Guitar [Gian]

10/10, 5/5, added to my playlist

This song is incredible. It really is haunting, the different ominous sounding tracks building upon each other, changing scene like a movie shot in one cut. From :58-1:20, I didn't realize what the building sound was, as if it was an otherworldly creature. Then, bam, it switches to a guitar, as if it's been a guitar the whole time. Then the drums come in, creeping behind you at 1:28, setting a suspenseful beat, guitar distorting along with it. Then the chorus of other sounds to begin to play and break down, to a haunting melody and calm quiet. Then bam, more guitar, like a pack of wolves, howling at the moon.

It's been added to my playlist of notable techno. Great blippin job.

Gian responds:

Wow, that's an awesome way too look at this song. I love to hear how people react to my creations, and you didn't disappoint, great review. Thanks a lot Mr!

A pack of wolves howling, that was great.

Cornwall Farm Cornwall Farm

nice mando

Any chance of getting tabs?

WILD THING WILD THING

You make my heart sing....

...for more tiger blood!

Zombie USB Zombie USB

i always love...

...USB art. To make something that's cute/creepy/cool but also functional is so awesome to me. I am definitely interested! PM me the Ebay link or whatever you got por favor!!!

davestudio responds:

Thanks a lot! Here's the link to buy all 4 USB Zombies :)

There's something in my eye There's something in my eye

hey look!

It's Alex Pardee! Oh wait....
I like this on a lot! The colors blend together nicely, and from the thumbnail of the mouth, I though this was on a wall somewhere near some train tracks. Definitely liked.